Increasing demands for more sophisticated Advanced Distribution Automation solutions to improve utility operational efficiency, quality of supply, reliability and security are an inevitable consequence of the industry progression towards Smart Grid networks.
With its unique capability to respond to a multiplicity of applications Callistonx provides an unmatched capacity to satisfy the operational and application demands, with satellite master station configurations integrated via the Celestenx HMI platform. Remsdaq Advanced Distribution Automation solutions are modularly configured to encompass any or all of the following facilities:
- Single node Callistonx processing node for virtually any type of distribution plant outside the substation (load break switch, sectionalising switch, capacitor bank, automatic voltage regulator). Dependant upon the application the Callistonx incorporates full supervisory control, feeder management protection and protection related functions, full metering and measurement data, power quality data plus fault detection and disturbance analysis records.
- Intelligent temperature compensated battery management with extensive diagnostics and auto test facilities to provide the best possible battery operational service.
- Single node Callistonx processing node for supervision, control and automation functions for up to 6 substation feeders, including feeder management protection and protection related functions, power system metering and measurements, power quality data, fault detection and disturbance analysis records.
- Networked system configurations to meet utility requirements, including fiber optics, BPL, WiMax, GPRS, spread spectrum radio, etc. Communications media offering peer-to-peer operation improves the overall system operation.
- Extensive protocol configuration options to meet hierarchical communication requirements and to also support legacy and serial IED interfaces that may require integrating into the overall system.
- Embedded pre-designed application library for commonly encountered automation applications such as auto-reclose, VOLT/VAR, Fault Passage Detection. Auto Sectionalising and Load Restoration are complimented with the IEC 61131-3 PILoTnx user programmable logic that executes peer-to-peer across suitably networked Callistonx processing nodes.
- Extended IEC 61850 logical node functions for control of embedded generation plant, synchro-check, Micro Grid islanding, etc.
- Real time synchronisation across the network or alternatively option of integrated GPS receiver directly on the CallistoNX processor module.
- Identical CaSEnx configuration facilities to those utilised for substation automation applications with full upload and download over the system network.
- Identical Viewnx password authenticated web browsing facilities as those provided for substation automation systems.
- Integration of Viewnx for local user compact interface or Celestenx for comprehensive micro Grid or remote control centre operation.
Remsdaq is ready to respond with an advanced Callistonx solution that fulfils your current distribution automation needs, and provides the requisite future-proofing against ongoing plant and operational developments.